• SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTION
  • 14 DAYS RETURN
  • IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
We are still here for you ONLINE - All orders will be shipped as usual - Our SHOPS are closed - THANK YOU for your support!

  Basic sweatpants for women  

Close filters
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
No results were found for the filter!
Sweatpants Fitted Greenality x Basics
44.90€ *
Sweatpants Fitted Greenality x Basics
44.90€ *

Sweatpants definitely belong in your wardrobe

After a long day at work you surely don't want to do anything else but get rid of your tight jeans or business skirt. And then slip into a long, comfortable pair of jogging pants and relax! Or on a rainy Sunday, when you only move from the couch to open the fridge - you're perfectly dressed with sweatpants! But in the meantime, sweatpants are no longer just "home wear" - the casual look can also be styled into outfits suitable for going out. For example, you can combine them with a shirt or blouse to a chic blazer or a cool leather jacket. Not only this looks amazing, it also feels great. You'll notice - this item is a must-have for every women's wardrobe!

Unicoloured Basic Jogging Pants

You will find our GREENALITY Fairtrade Basic jogging pants in plain and simple colours: Light grey and dark grey - suitable for every season and they can be combined with every other colour. The pants have two pockets and are tightly cut at the leg ends. Your favourite sneakers will fit your jogging pants perfectly. If you like style-breaking, you can definitely wear open heels with the Basic sweatpants.

It's all about the mix

The material of our Basic jogging pants give you a pleasant and comfortable feeling. With 85% Organic cotton makes up the majority of the fabric. No harmful chemicals are used in its cultivation - so the environment is protected and the health of the farmers as well as your own health is not being harmed. The other 15% of the fabric is made of recycled polyester. This way we save resources and avoid large amounts of waste.

Our shipping

We save even more waste by shipping the majority of our garments in used cartons. These have already been sent all over Germany and parts of Europe to bring our customers their favourite Greenality items. So don't panic if your package doesn't look brand new from the outside - let the inner values convince you.

Sweatpants definitely belong in your wardrobe After a long day at work you surely don't want to do anything else but get rid of your tight jeans or business skirt. And then slip into a long,... read more »
Close window
Basic sweatpants for women

Sweatpants definitely belong in your wardrobe

After a long day at work you surely don't want to do anything else but get rid of your tight jeans or business skirt. And then slip into a long, comfortable pair of jogging pants and relax! Or on a rainy Sunday, when you only move from the couch to open the fridge - you're perfectly dressed with sweatpants! But in the meantime, sweatpants are no longer just "home wear" - the casual look can also be styled into outfits suitable for going out. For example, you can combine them with a shirt or blouse to a chic blazer or a cool leather jacket. Not only this looks amazing, it also feels great. You'll notice - this item is a must-have for every women's wardrobe!

Unicoloured Basic Jogging Pants

You will find our GREENALITY Fairtrade Basic jogging pants in plain and simple colours: Light grey and dark grey - suitable for every season and they can be combined with every other colour. The pants have two pockets and are tightly cut at the leg ends. Your favourite sneakers will fit your jogging pants perfectly. If you like style-breaking, you can definitely wear open heels with the Basic sweatpants.

It's all about the mix

The material of our Basic jogging pants give you a pleasant and comfortable feeling. With 85% Organic cotton makes up the majority of the fabric. No harmful chemicals are used in its cultivation - so the environment is protected and the health of the farmers as well as your own health is not being harmed. The other 15% of the fabric is made of recycled polyester. This way we save resources and avoid large amounts of waste.

Our shipping

We save even more waste by shipping the majority of our garments in used cartons. These have already been sent all over Germany and parts of Europe to bring our customers their favourite Greenality items. So don't panic if your package doesn't look brand new from the outside - let the inner values convince you.