• SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTION
  • 14 DAYS RETURN
  • IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
We are still here for you ONLINE - All orders will be shipped as usual - Our SHOPS are closed - THANK YOU for your support!

  Basic sweatjackets for women  

Close filters
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
No results were found for the filter!
Zipper Woman Greenality x Basics
54.90€ *

Basic Sweatjackets with Great Features

Are you looking for a jacket that you can pull over everything, wear under your winter coat and that is also comfortable and made of high-quality materials? Then our GREENALITY Basic sweatjackets are just right for you. All our Basic sweatjackets are made of 85% organic cotton, which makes them very comfortable to wear. In addition, no harmful pesticides are used in the cultivation of organic cotton - this is good for the environment, the farmers and you. The other 15% of the fabric is made from recycled polyester. What you will also like: The jackets are Fairtrade, so you can put them on without any worries!

More than a Sports Jacket

The sweatjacket was formerly almost exclusively worn for sports and is still known for it. With the hood, zipper and  pockets for you to put your hands in, it is of course super comfortable and suitable for sports activities. Nowadays, however, it is no longer only associated with sports. You can also wear them in autumn or spring as a jacket or wear them under your coat in winter. Combined with one of our Basic T-Shirts and cool Jeans your casual look is complete!

All the Colours

The sweatjackets for women are available in several different colours: In light and dark grey, in a beautiful navy blue, a delicate light blue as well as in a rich red and pink tone. There will be something suitable for everyone´s style.

Made to fit

Choose a cool basic sweatjacket and look forward to some cosy hours. If you're not sure which size is right for you, take a look at our video, which you can find in the product description. It explains how you can easily find the rtigh size for you.

On the Way to You

We ship our clothes mostly in reused cartons, which have already welcomed many other GREENALITY buyers before you. So, don't be surprised if your package is no longer the most beautiful from the outside. And don't forget: The inner values count! You´ll surely like them a lot!

Basic Sweatjackets with Great Features Are you looking for a jacket that you can pull over everything, wear under your winter coat and that is also comfortable and made of high-quality... read more »
Close window
Basic sweatjackets for women

Basic Sweatjackets with Great Features

Are you looking for a jacket that you can pull over everything, wear under your winter coat and that is also comfortable and made of high-quality materials? Then our GREENALITY Basic sweatjackets are just right for you. All our Basic sweatjackets are made of 85% organic cotton, which makes them very comfortable to wear. In addition, no harmful pesticides are used in the cultivation of organic cotton - this is good for the environment, the farmers and you. The other 15% of the fabric is made from recycled polyester. What you will also like: The jackets are Fairtrade, so you can put them on without any worries!

More than a Sports Jacket

The sweatjacket was formerly almost exclusively worn for sports and is still known for it. With the hood, zipper and  pockets for you to put your hands in, it is of course super comfortable and suitable for sports activities. Nowadays, however, it is no longer only associated with sports. You can also wear them in autumn or spring as a jacket or wear them under your coat in winter. Combined with one of our Basic T-Shirts and cool Jeans your casual look is complete!

All the Colours

The sweatjackets for women are available in several different colours: In light and dark grey, in a beautiful navy blue, a delicate light blue as well as in a rich red and pink tone. There will be something suitable for everyone´s style.

Made to fit

Choose a cool basic sweatjacket and look forward to some cosy hours. If you're not sure which size is right for you, take a look at our video, which you can find in the product description. It explains how you can easily find the rtigh size for you.

On the Way to You

We ship our clothes mostly in reused cartons, which have already welcomed many other GREENALITY buyers before you. So, don't be surprised if your package is no longer the most beautiful from the outside. And don't forget: The inner values count! You´ll surely like them a lot!