• SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTION
  • 14 DAYS RETURN
  • IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
We are still here for you ONLINE - All orders will be shipped as usual - Our SHOPS are closed - THANK YOU for your support!

  Basic hoodies for women  

Close filters
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
No results were found for the filter!
Hoodie Woman Greenality x Basics
49.90€ *
Hoodie Woman Greenality x Basics
49.90€ *
Hoodie Woman Greenality x Basics
49.90€ *
Hoodie Woman Greenality x Basics
49.90€ *
Hoodie Woman Greenality x Basics
49.90€ *

Basic Hoodies for winter

Winter sets in, days become shorter and it gets freezing cold. There is nothing better than putting on a comfortable hoodie and snuggle up on the couch. But not only at home hoodies are a popular piece of clothing, when you are outside you are also glad to be warmed by them. Whether combined with a sporty jeans look or a chic coat - the casual sweater goes with most outfits.

Things to know about our Basic Hoodies

The ladies hoodies are available in our GREENALITY Online Shop in different colours: In light and dark grey and in a wintery dark red. We have Hoodies in light blue and in light khaki as well. The hoodies are equipped with a hood and a belly pocket and are all made of 85% organic cotton. The remaining 15% fabric is made from recycled polyester. The two materials together make a cozy sweater that once worn, you definitely won’t give away again!

The story behind our Basic Hoodies

Where do they actually come from? We are glad to tell you: We have our entire GREENALITY Basic Collection manufactured in Bangladesh - in a factory which is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation. We assured ourselves of the fair and safe working conditions and visited the Bangladeshi textile factory. We have summarized our trip as well as our experiences and impressions in our blog.

How you find the perfect sweater

So if you're looking for a durable, warm hoodie, which is Fairtrade and made from sustainable materials, you're sure to find it here. Visit one of our stores or order in our Online Shop. If you choose to order online, we will send you your chosen garment in reused cartons and avoid unnecessary plastic film - all for the benefit of the environment.

Basic Hoodies for winter Winter sets in, days become shorter and it gets freezing cold. There is nothing better than putting on a comfortable hoodie and snuggle up on the couch. But not only at... read more »
Close window
Basic hoodies for women

Basic Hoodies for winter

Winter sets in, days become shorter and it gets freezing cold. There is nothing better than putting on a comfortable hoodie and snuggle up on the couch. But not only at home hoodies are a popular piece of clothing, when you are outside you are also glad to be warmed by them. Whether combined with a sporty jeans look or a chic coat - the casual sweater goes with most outfits.

Things to know about our Basic Hoodies

The ladies hoodies are available in our GREENALITY Online Shop in different colours: In light and dark grey and in a wintery dark red. We have Hoodies in light blue and in light khaki as well. The hoodies are equipped with a hood and a belly pocket and are all made of 85% organic cotton. The remaining 15% fabric is made from recycled polyester. The two materials together make a cozy sweater that once worn, you definitely won’t give away again!

The story behind our Basic Hoodies

Where do they actually come from? We are glad to tell you: We have our entire GREENALITY Basic Collection manufactured in Bangladesh - in a factory which is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation. We assured ourselves of the fair and safe working conditions and visited the Bangladeshi textile factory. We have summarized our trip as well as our experiences and impressions in our blog.

How you find the perfect sweater

So if you're looking for a durable, warm hoodie, which is Fairtrade and made from sustainable materials, you're sure to find it here. Visit one of our stores or order in our Online Shop. If you choose to order online, we will send you your chosen garment in reused cartons and avoid unnecessary plastic film - all for the benefit of the environment.